Forum: Beta Testing

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Not resolved]ACF checkbox does not return results

Home Forums Beta Testing ACF checkbox does not return results

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  comnix 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

comnix
    Participant

hello, I need help, the search does not return results when the acf field is of type checkbox

I’m using the plugin Premium Setting with acf

Thank you

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Comnix,

I’m using the plugin Premium Setting with acf

Do you mean with the Advanced custom Fields plugin? If so, how exactly do you use it with GEO my WP?

comnix
    Participant

I use the Add-ons Premium Settings, to search in acf fields in acf plugin, I have fields of the checkbox type, and the set up geo my wp to search in these fields does not return a result, I realized that the same happens if the field in acf is the type select box, and Form I check more than one checkbox, the search only returns results if it is equal to the first larval checkbox marked ignoring the others, ex. 3 items checkbox type: Google1, google2 and google3 if I score the 3 options on the form, and do a search, geo my wp only returns the first larval would be the Google1 if I do a search with the word google2 even marked on the form the search brings no result

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ACF checkbox does not return results’ is closed to new replies.