Forum: Geo Job Manager

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Job Manager premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Activation Key after Moving Website

Home Forums Geo Job Manager Activation Key after Moving Website

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Riley Moore
    Participant

I moved my site to a different domain and am trying to reactivate the plugin. I removed the old site from my account, but I keep getting the error “your license has no activations left.” How can I fix this and activate my site? The search function remains broken in the meantime.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Riley,

By now, I believe, the license key should be activated on the new URL. Most times it take about an hour or so for the change of URL to take effect in the system because of the internal cache of the licensing system. If you cannot activate the license by now let me know and I will look into it again.

The search function remains broken in the meantime.

The license key does not effect the functionality of the plugin in anyway. That means that even with the license key disabled the plugin would be fully functional.

So, If you are having issues with the search features, then it has nothing to do with the license key being disabled. If you are still having issues with the plugin please open a new support ticket using the new support page.

Thanks,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Activation Key after Moving Website’ is closed to new replies.