Forum: Premium Settings

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Premium Settings premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Add checkbox (boolean) to the custom fields search

Home Forums Premium Settings Add checkbox (boolean) to the custom fields search

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jeremy Tolbert 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

eliade
    Participant

Hi guys, i’ve got a huge problem right now and i hope you can help.
    First of all, sorry for my english !

My website got events, my_geo_wp is linked to my events. in my events i added custom fields like :
    – disabled access
    – languages
    etc.
    I see my custom field in the form maker of geowp but i can only choose 3 types : date/chat/int. Is it possible to add boolean value ? I want to have a checkbox in my search form to filter results on true/false value of my custom field.

I developp in PHP but it’s hard for me to understand all the structure of the plugin. If you have some tips, or things can help, really i would be so grateful to you !

Thank’s for all 🙂

Friendly
    Eliade

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Eliade,
    I truly apologize for missing out your post. I just saw it while going over old, unresolved topics.

Do you still need help with the above?

Jeremy Tolbert
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

This is functionality I also need – the possibility of boolean type custom fields that are not text fields to add to search forms that are tied to custom fields. I didn’t see any hooks or filters that might allow this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.