Forum: Sweet Date Theme Integration

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Sweet Date Theme Integration premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Add fields to search form

Home Forums Sweet Date Theme Integration Add fields to search form

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vcpros 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vcpros
    Participant

Sorry about the vague title, but I’m not sure how to word it better.

Using sweet date and buddypress, I have the default member’s page which displays the default search fields, as chosen by me; these fields are all xprofile fields. The GMW enter address and miles dropdown are appended to the end of these fields.

However, when I used the search shortcode on a different page ([kleo_search_members_horizontal]), I get all the xprofile fields but I don’t get the GMW fields. Is there a way to get those fields to appear?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    By default, the Sweet-date add-on is set to enable the geolocation features only on the Members Directory page. You might be able to use the geolocation features using the [kleo_search_members_horizontal] shortcode by removing this restriction. To do so you will need to edit a core file:

1) Open the file geo-my-wp/plugins/sweetdate-geolocation/loader.php

2) Remove or mark out line 41 which should be

3) Remove or mark out line 44 which should be

4) Save the file and test it.

I am not sure if this will work or not. That is depends if the shortcode uses the same functions and template files that the Members Directory page uses.

Let me know if that helps.

vcpros
    Participant

It works! You’re beautiful, thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.