Forum: Kleo Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Kleo Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Adding Kleo Geolocation removes groups

Home Forums Kleo Geolocation Adding Kleo Geolocation removes groups

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

A Merchant
    Participant

Hi

The plugin is working well on my buddypress members page. However, on my buddypress groups page it removes all the groups. Uninstalling your plugin makes all the groups re-appear again.

Is it possible to have just on the members page? Or just get it all working correctly.

Regards,

Andy

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Andy and thank you for the purchase.

I released a new version of the plugin ( 1.2.1 ). The new version will prevent the geolocation features from effecting the Groups page without having the Groups Locator add-on installed.

I also added checkboxes to the settings page to be able to manually disable the geolocation features on the Members and/or Groups pages.

Please update your plugin and let me know if it takes care of the issue.

Thanks,

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Andy,
    I marked this topic resolved. If there are any issues regarding the above after the update of the plugin please change the topic status to “Not resolved” before replying.

Thanks,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.