Forum: Kleo Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Kleo Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Address Autocomplete

Home Forums Kleo Geolocation Address Autocomplete

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ronald seacombe 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ronald seacombe
    Participant

hi i thought this was working as both current location button and using the pointer on the map on location tab complete the field but if i write directly into the field it does not promt at all rather just allows me to type whatever i want.

likewise on kleo member search i can just type again with no auto complete prompts

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Ronald and thank you for the purchase.

If the autocomplete does not work it might be a JavaScript error cause by a conflict with another plugin or the theme. Can you provide a link to the live search page?

ronald seacombe
    Participant

Thanks Eyal

The site is still very much under development but i have sent in the private message the link to the members search, it also does not work under location under profile

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

ronald seacombe
    Participant

Hi Eyal details supplied

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you.

It might be ( I cannot be sure yet ) a missing Google API key. Since June 22nd Google requires an API key in order to use its maps features.

You should create a new Google Maps API key and enter it in the Setting page of GEO my WP. You can create a new key here.

Let me know if that solves the issue.

Thanks,

ronald seacombe
    Participant

Thanks Eyal, i will try that later this evening and advise

ronald seacombe
    Participant

success! add the API to settings then enabled on google all the map API links

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.