Forum: Nearby Posts

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Nearby Posts premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]All results on initial load

Home Forums Nearby Posts All results on initial load

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jkkoenig 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jkkoenig
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

I am a bit confused about the usage of the shortcode for a search form and the results.

I have a page with a left area for the search form and a right area for the result.

In the left area I use the sidebar widget, in the right area the shortcode [gmw form=”results” name=”form_id_1″].

In the settings of the form_id_1 I set “automatically display all existing locations on the initial load of the form” to “yes”.

On the page load it will not load any results (see screenshot 1).

Only when I put the full shortcode in the right area [gmw form=”1″ name=”form_id_1″] it will display the search form an the result on first load of the page (see screenshot 1).

Is that intentionally or a bug?

Is there a shortcode to display the search form only? How do I solve this in the best way?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.