Forum: Premium Settings

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Premium Settings premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Allow HTML in Search Results Title

Home Forums Premium Settings Allow HTML in Search Results Title

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matt Whiteley 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Matt Whiteley
    Participant

Hello,

Is there a simple way that I can enable HTML in the search results title on the NO RESULTS tab when creating a form? I’d like to include some links to other pages if the results are empty.

Thanks!

Matt

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Matt,
    There is no easy way to enable that. You will need to edit some of the core files of the plugin in order to do that.

You could possibly achieve that using one of GEO my WP’s hooks. Do you know PHP and how to use WordPress hooks?

Matt Whiteley
    Participant

Hey Eyal – thank you for the reply. I am comfortable with PHP and familiar with WordPress hooks if you could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Matt

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome Matt.

Well, looking into the plugin now, I couldn’t find a hook that could be used for what you need. However, you can easily do that by editing a single core file. Open the file gmw-premium-settings/includes/gmw-ps-template-functions.php

and change line 460 which should be:

to:

Basically you remove the esc_attr.

Save the file and test it.

That should be a temporary solution. I will most likely add the HTML support in a future update.

let me know if the above works for you.

Matt Whiteley
    Participant

Hey Eyal,

That did the trick! I figured it was something simple like that but didn’t know which file it was in. I’ll make a note to make this change when there are updates until you add it to the core.

Thanks again!

Matt

Matt Whiteley
    Participant

Marking resolved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.