GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Auto-scroll to Search Results

Home Forums Support Auto-scroll to Search Results

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pixelsmith
    Participant

Hi Folks,

I’m posting my results on a different page than my form. I’ve gotten the form and results customized and working perfectly.

My question is whether it’s possible to auto-scroll the page to the results, since they’re not at the top of the page.

I saw this was asked previously, but no reply was given: https://geomywp.com/forums/topic/auto-scroll-to-results/

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello @pixelsmith,

I apologize for not replying sooner.

The easier solution I can think of is using a custom javascript function that will do the scrolling. It shouldn’t be a complex function. You could probably use something as simple as this example.

You just need to load the function on the results page and add a check based on the URL to make sure that the function is triggered only when the form was submitted.

I hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.