Forum: F.A.Q

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]Autofill location in the search field in geo my wp search form

Home Forums F.A.Q Autofill location in the search field in geo my wp search form

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mohammad 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mohammad
    Participant

Hi, i need help, i am using geo my wp plugin
    Autofill location in the search field of geo my wp search form as somebody accesses the website and only locate by city and autofill only city
    thanks

mohammad
    Participant

Hi, i need help by today, can anyone please help me?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Mohammad,
    I apologize, but this is not possible out of the box. It will require some custom functions to be done in order to archive it.

let me know if you have any other questions.

mohammad
    Participant

Hi thanks for replying, can you help me write the custom function , i am trying to trigger a click on the icon when the page loads but it is not working, the code is

$(document).ready(function(){
    $(“gmw-locate-btn”).trigger(“click”);
    });

Can you please help me, i need it

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Mohammad,
    Have you got the above working?

If not, try replacing you code with:

Let me know if that helps.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

mohammad
    Participant

Hey, thanks, for that, can you also help me in providing code to only have the city location in the search filter.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Autofill location in the search field in geo my wp search form’ is closed to new replies.