GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Automatic import of existing users

Home Forums Support Automatic import of existing users

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  maxelio42 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

maxelio42
    Participant

Hello Eyal,
    I’m really interested in using your plugin, with the WordPress Users Locator extension, and perhaps Premium extension.

My site is already connected to about 2500 users, and I would like to build a page where a connected user could see other users around him and customisable informations about them.

So, I have a few questions for you :

– Is there a way to automatically geocode every existing user, based on existing address fields (the fields were created with ACF plugin and are stored in usermeta table)?

– Is it possible to do the same whenever a new user registers, based on the same address fields he will have completed during his/her registering process?

– Is it possible to display custom users fields when clicking on a pin on the map? In the result text under the map? Do I need to have Premium extension for this?

Thank you very much for your help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.