GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]BP Member locator not working?

Home Forums Support BP Member locator not working?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kir2018
    Participant

Hi I’ve got the same issue as in this post.
    On BP the default location map does not match what I’ve put in my settings, and nothing works when I put an address in the address bar, or drag the pointer.

What could be causing this? Any ideas of stuff I could check?

Many thanks

https://geomywp.com/forums/topic/default-map-location/

I also posted this at the WP site

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. The post you mentioned is related to the Gravity Geolocation extension which is different than GEO my WP plugin.

Which settings you are referring to? There aren’t any settings to change the default map’s location of the Location tab.

2. What exactly do you mean by “nothing works when I put an address in the address bar, or drag the pointer.”? And do you see any error messages?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.