Forum: Global Maps

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Global Maps premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Can not enter License Key

Home Forums Global Maps Can not enter License Key

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Good day!

I enter my license key, on my wordpress, but nothing happens. What’s wrong with key?

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Good day to you as well and thank you for the purchase.

Your license key seems to be fine. When you enter the license key and click activate does the page load? Do you see any error message at the top of the page?

Page reloads and nothing happens.

There is permanent error on GEO My Wp admin page:
    There was an error retrieving the add-ons list from the server. Please try again later. Error Code: 403

I am not sure it refers to license key. But there is no other errors. And no errors in console.

<?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gmw]’); ?> not works, do I have to activate plugin first?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Do you have the latest version of GEO my WP and Global Maps installed?

< ?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gmw]‘); ?> not works, do I have to activate plugin first?

You need to use the shortcode with the form ID. For example:

Yes, both are latest version. So how activate license key?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I have reset your license key in the system. Please try activating it again.

Nothing ((( page reloads, and nothing happens

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

yes!! sure

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you.

Looks like there is a block on the site/server which prevents the plugin to connect remotely with GEO my WP website. Sometimes host provider will do that for security reasons.

You should contact your host provider and explain him/her that your site cannot connect remotely to other site using wp_remote_get() and see what they say.

Thanks,

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Any news on this issue?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you need additional help with the above, please open a new support ticket.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Can not enter License Key’ is closed to new replies.