Forum: Groups Locator

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Groups Locator premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Can't Find Group with only State Listed

Home Forums Groups Locator Can't Find Group with only State Listed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Devin Stone
    Participant

Most of my groups are assigned a location of State and Country only, no address or zip code. Sadly, it appears that a “pin” is dropped somewhere specific in each state, and if that pin isn’t within the specified milage of the users search, then the won’t see their group’s state, even if their address resides in it.

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>I want a user to be able to put in their full address and find any group that resides in their state, regardless of milage filters. Essentially, I need to expand the group’s “state pin” to cover the entire state, not simply one seemingly random spot. Is this possible?</span>

Private Content Hidden

Devin Stone
    Participant

Hello? Is support still open for this plugin?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Devin,
    I know that this is an old topic but this solution is planned for the next major update of GEO my WP.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Can't Find Group with only State Listed’ is closed to new replies.