Forum: WP Users Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the WP Users Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Can't seem to trigger action

Home Forums WP Users Geolocation Can't seem to trigger action

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

subease
    Participant

Hi there,

I am trying out your plugin, looks totally awesome and just want I need. I have an “address” field that is a post_meta field to my users. I followed in the instructions on: http://docs.geomywp.com/geo-wp-wp-user-front-end-integration/ but I can’t seem to trigger ‘gmw_update_location_via_wpuf’ when I submit a form that updates the user’s address. I did validate that the following two call where made (as part of my functions.php):

add_action(‘wpuf_add_post_after_insert’, ‘gmw_update_location_via_wpuf’, 10, 1 );
    add_action(‘wpuf_add_post_after_updated’, ‘gmw_update_location_via_wpuf’, 10, 1 );

Any help would be great!

Jay

Below is the code I am using.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Jan,

I did validate that the following two call where made (as part of my functions.php):

add_action(‘wpuf_add_post_after_insert’, ‘gmw_update_location_via_wpuf’, 10, 1 );
    add_action(‘wpuf_add_post_after_updated’, ‘gmw_update_location_via_wpuf’, 10, 1 );

I did you validate that? The only way ( that I know of ) to validate that a hook fires is if the function attached to it being executed. BUt you also said that the function is not trigged. So I am a bit confused.

subease
    Participant

Sorry I wasn’t clear, what I was trying to say is that I validated that the “add_action” calls were made and the function calls were added to the ‘wpuf_add_post_after_insert’ and ‘wpuf_add_post_after_updated’ actions.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

If the functions is not being executed at all it might has to do with the “wpuf_add_post_after_insert” and “wpuf_add_post_after_udpate actions.

I haven’t tested WP User Front-End plugin for a while but I suggest you to ask the developers of the plugin if both actions “wpuf_add_post_after_insert” and “wpuf_add_post_after_udpate” still exist or maybe were replaced.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.