Forum: Global Maps

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Global Maps premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Category icons

Home Forums Global Maps Category icons

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

olegthered
    Participant

Hello,
    I chose icons for categories, selected icons per category option but have no icons on my map: tracers.ru/map
    If I assign icons to tags everything works fine.

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Oleg,
    Try updating GEO my WP to the latest version as well Premium Settings add-on to 1.6.

I redone the Category Icons feature in Premium Settings 1.6 and I added new settings as well.

olegthered
    Participant

Hi Eyal,
    i updated GeoMyWP and PremiumSettings and I know I don’t see any settings for post map icon. Where are they?

olegthered
    Participant

Hi Eyal,
    I found issue – it was not finished file transfer and when I uploaded whole plugin directory everything became fine. Now I am trying your rewritten category icons options.

olegthered
    Participant

Now I tried to assign custom icons to each category and didn’t succeed – there are still standard icon on map.
    In prev version I had same problem – I could successfully set custom icons for tags but not for categories.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

olegthered
    Participant

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you.
    IN the form editor under the “Map” tab there is the “Map Icons Usage” setting. You had it set to “Global” Which means that the map markers will show based on what you choose in the “default map icon” settings. I set it to “Per category” and it now working fine. You just have to set an icon to the rest of your categories.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you need additional help with the above, please open a new support ticket.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Category icons’ is closed to new replies.