Forum: F.A.Q

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

Center marker on resize

Home Forums F.A.Q Center marker on resize

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Alan Green
    Participant

I know this is fairly straightforward when using Google Maps API but is there any way of keeping a marker centred when using GEOmyWP. Mainly when using the single location.

Alan Green
    Participant

Anybody??

Alan Green
    Participant

Can somebody please, please, please reply.

Alan Green
    Participant

Please!

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Alan,
    When using the single location widget/shortcode, the marker representing the post’s location should be centered. That is unless the marker of the visitor’s current location is also showing, which in this case both markers should fit within the map boundaries.

Isn’t this the case?

Alan Green
    Participant

It is the case, yes. However, when resizing your browser, the marker does not stay centred.

Alan Green
    Participant

Anybody there?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,
    At the moment there is no way to keep the markers centered when resizing the window browser. That will require custom JavaScript that re-centers the marker every time the browser size changes.

I will however, add it to my todo list for the next major release of the plugin.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.