Forum: Sweet Date Theme Integration

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Sweet Date Theme Integration premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]City is showing twice in member's directory

Home Forums Sweet Date Theme Integration City is showing twice in member's directory

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Petra 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Petra
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using SweetDate theme and GEO my WP with Xprofile Fields add on. I have City and Country set in registration page for my users to fill in. When viewing the list of users in member’s directory, at some profiles the city shows twice ( eg. Bournemouth, Bournemouth, UK or Poole, Poole, UK ) and at some Profiles the city shows once – as it should be. Users fill the city only once, why is it showing twice at some cases? Please see picture. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Petra,
    I am not sure what causes the issue, that is the first time I see it.

How did you setup the Xprofile Fields settings? Single or multiple address fields?

Petra
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for such a quick reply. I’ve got multiple address field in Xprofile Field settings to only show city and country due to privacy reasons. I have also tried to deactivate all plugins, but the result was the same. Any other idea?
    Thanks

Petra
    Participant

Hi Eyal,
    I found out last week that my site was most likely hacked so I created the site again from scratch and the problem I had is now gone.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.