Forum: Xprofile Fields

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Xprofile Fields premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Cloned Website – GEO my WP Members Locations status missing

Home Forums Xprofile Fields Cloned Website – GEO my WP Members Locations status missing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Patrick Pachner
    Participant

Hi,

i’ve tried to make a simple Clone of my website and the Locations data are all missing – is there a way to fill the GEO my WP Members Locations status without opening every user and save them again? And why are the data lost?

Thanks
    Patrick

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick,
    GEO my WP saves the location data in a custom table in database ( wppl_frields_locator ). I am not sure how you cloned your site but maybe GEO my WP’s tables were not cloned.

If the new site is a complete clone, means that the users ID and data stayed the same, then you should be able to retrieve the location data by cloning GEO my WP’s wppl_friends_locator table ( probably by export/import it ).

Let me know if that helps.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.