GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Create new api endpoint

Home Forums Support Create new api endpoint

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

clement
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a way to do 2 things:
    – Add GeoMyWP positions to post data in wp core API.
    – Create a new API endpoint to get posts by position with a radius parameter.

I heard the cleanest way is to create a small plugin to achieve this but I’m new to wp programming and looking for some advice 🙂

Peace

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Clement,

What you described is most likely possible, but I am afraid that I don’t have a “simple” solution to provide you with. This requires custom coding that involves PHP and WordPress hooks.

And not necessarily, but you would usually create a mini-plugin to place your custom code in it.

This is something that you would most likely want/need the help of a developer.

Sorry that I can’t help much, but this is a bit more complex for a support forum reply.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.