Forum: Global Maps

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Global Maps premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Custom Field in Filters (IE: Post ID)

Home Forums Global Maps Custom Field in Filters (IE: Post ID)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  demonsmith 6 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Scott Reimels
    Participant

Is it possible to include a search field some how in the filters box that will allow to filter/search by post id ?

Please advise

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

It is possible.
    You will need to:
    1) Add an additional input box to the search form so the value entered in the box will pass to the URL just like the rest of the filters in the search form.

2) Use the filter

which can be found in geo-my-wp/plugins/posts/includes/gmw-pt-search-query-class.php line 177 to modify the query args of the search query.
    you will need to add the argument “p” ( See codex ) with the value of the post ID input box which should be retrieved via URL after submission.

I Hope that helps

markcarlton
    Participant

There’s an API you could use to use Google Maps; it does now not value whatever for a small amount of use. Also, a few which use OpenStreetMap, a number of which might be open source. You can drop flags and markers and overlay shapes on the simple maps, and of the route, it’s global. http://www.assignmentcorner.co.uk/assignment-writing-service

ammie
    Participant

I am the assignment help provider at My assignment help. I have done P.hD in the computers if a student has an issue regarding the assignment writing then may take help from the assignment assistance services .

maxwillor
    Participant

I have been working as a full time academic consultant from last seven years. I am dedicatedly working at MyAssignmentHelpAu to help students with their entire academic writing requirements. I offered writing help to the students who are struggling with their academic writing tasks. I possess a good writing and researching skills and thus I am liable to provide the best My Assignment Help Australia scholastic guidance to the students.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

daveoscar
    Participant

Accounting homework help is an online assignment writing platform that is known for providing the students high-quality accounting assignments and homework. Assignments are done by the expert writers who have an expertise in the field. Not only the homework is done by the writers, they also edit and proofread it for the satisfaction of the students.

kennyong21
    Participant

An unmatched and nonpareil post I have ever seen. The content is so appealing that it has created an impulse to avail Assignment Help Singapore services.

garytorozco123
    Participant

Best 2019 new years images Happy New Year Message, advance happy new year 2019 images Text Sms, Status Best 2019 Happy New Year Message, Text Sms,

williamlucas
    Participant

Assignment Help 4 Me provides the best and Cheap Essay Writing Services to the students who tend to lose interest in the essay writing tasks.

BraydenMarco
    Participant

Programming assignment help provided by allassignmenthelp.com takes care of these fundamentals and most of our tutors are efficient with every programming assignment.
    https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/programming-language-assignment-help.html

johnamber00
    Participant

A lot of valuable information can be derived from the post. Certainly, this compelling post will encourage readers to choose Assignment Help Australia services. You can email us at info@firstassignmenthelp.com.

jamesstephens
    Participant

With Ireland assignment help, you can complete your assignment help. If you do not understand the assignment or not able to complete the essay assignment on time then you can contact our expert essay writers.

oliviasmith
    Participant

nzassignmenthelp.com provides best support for the New Zealand students for writing assignment service. Our expert writers are support report writing help for New Zealand students. Scholar get high score in academic in limited time.

BraydenMarco
    Participant

This is where you might have started your search for assignment help.The previous consumers give their feedback on the website to let the other users know about the quality of their service. For example, if you go to the AllAssignmentHelp.com reviews, you can get to know the opinion of different users about their services. You can also check other websites to compare and select the best service for you.AllassignmentHelp.co.uk Reviews

lillianjoseph931
    Participant

Avail the best Assignment Help services in Australia by top rated experts at cheapest prices at Myassignmenthelp.com. MyAssignmenthelp most trusted online assignment writing company provides the assignment writing help service for students in Australia of all levels, starting from high school till Ph.D. Our professional academic assignment helper prepares custom written assignment exclusively for you to achieve A+ grade.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.