Forum: Gravity Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Gravity Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Custom Formatting the Address Field

Home Forums Gravity Geolocation Custom Formatting the Address Field

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Vincent Costa
    Participant

I have been using geo my wordpress with gravity forms for a while. The main reason I use it is to auto populate the address field in my gravity form. It seems like the native gravity form address field no longer utilizes the google auto-populate address function and I have to use the geolocation address field for that. However, in order for the form to look the way I want on my website I had to use CSS in the style.css file to change the way the native gravity form address field looked. here is the code:

#myfirstdiv
    {
    width: 82%;
    min-width: 270px !important;
    margin: 0 auto;
    height: 300px !important;
    }

body .gform_wrapper .gform_body .gform_fields #field_1_1.gfield input[type=text]
    {
    height: 40px !important;
    font-size: 14px !important;
    width: 100% !important;
    min-width: 270px !important;
    text-align: center;
    }

However, when I add the geolocation address field I cannot simply use this part of the code:

body .gform_wrapper .gform_body .gform_fields #field_1_1.gfield input[type=text]

and just change the field ID. (which is 1_6) My question is, what format do I use to make the geolocation address field respond to the CSS formatting I am assigning it in this div?

Vincent Costa

Vincent Costa
    Participant

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Vincent,

It seems like the native gravity form address field no longer utilizes the google auto-populate address function and I have to use the geolocation address field for that.

Do you mean that the Google address autocomplete is no longer works with Gravity Form’s address field?

Vincent Costa
    Participant

No. I mean the Gravity Forms address field doesn’t. The Geolocation address field auto populates just fine. I just can’t figure out how to style it.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I am closing this topic as communication continues via support ticket.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Custom Formatting the Address Field’ is closed to new replies.