GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Custom Map Icon Upload Path

Home Forums Support Custom Map Icon Upload Path

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jase Graham 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jase Graham
    Participant

1. Where to upload using FTP custom map icon which I want to use for specific form map? Like in which folder/path in my theme or your plugin I have to upload that if I click “Refresh Map Icons” it will show into the “Refresh Map Icons” list?

2. And [gmw_single_location elements=”map” map_width=”100%” map_height=”500px”] is showing nothing (no map) into my site page. Why?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Jase,

1. The custom map icons should go in your theme-folder/geo-my-wp/posts-locator/map-icons/

2. Did you place the shortcode on a single post page?

FYI, this support forum is for questions/issues related to GEO my WP core plugin only. For issues related to any of the premium extensions please use the Technical Support form on this page.

Jase Graham
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Number 1 is solved.

But about number 2, if I place single location short-code into a page (not in single post) giving the object_id value of a specific location, will it work or not? Like I want to show only one main office location with map into contact page, is it possible?

Thanks

Jase Graham
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

Another issue is why location_meta attribute of single Location short-code showing nothing into the single post page? I have also tried additional_info but no luck.

Can you please reply asap. Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Jase,

if I place single location short-code into a page (not in single post) giving the object_id value of a specific location, will it work or not?

Yes, when specifying the object_id it should then display the location details.

2. Does the Single Location shortcode show anything at all? Or do you still have the issue above?

Jase Graham
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

1. Specifying the object_id it is working. Thanks
    2. Yes, All other things I mentioned into the shortcode showing into the single page except the location_meta data(email, phone, website). But location_meta specified into info window attr is working.

Short-code I have used

[gmw_single_location object=”post” element_id=”346″ object_id=”0″ elements=”title,map,address” location_meta=”phone,email,website” units=”m” map_height=”250px” map_width=”100%” map_type=”ROADMAP” zoom_level=”13″ scrollwheel_map_zoom=”0″ info_window=”title,address,distance,location_meta”]

Thanks!

Jase Graham
    Participant

Hi,

location_meta is working now.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.