Forum: Premium Settings

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Premium Settings premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Custom Map Markers not working

Home Forums Premium Settings Custom Map Markers not working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Gemma Speht
    Participant

I purchased the premium settings so I could change the marker icon from numbers to something else and I changed the settings as seen in the photo attached and nothing happened. I also tried the ‘per member’ setting it still did not work. Avatar setting as marker does work but I don’t want an avatar I want a better marker. I also tried clearing the cache and hard refresh still did not work. Please help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Gemma and thank you for the purchase.

Based on the image you posted above you selected the red marker. This red marker is the default marker of the plugin and when selecting it the plugin will display the numbers on it as well.

Have you tried selecting a different marker? Do you want to use the same red marker just without the numbers on it?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you need additional help with the above, please open a new support ticket.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Custom Map Markers not working’ is closed to new replies.