Forum: Bug Reports

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]Default Country

Home Forums Bug Reports Default Country

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Adrian Notter
    Participant

Hi, we are still having the same issue where the default country isn’t working and the search is not picking up the correct location.

You sent me the following
    “HI Scott and I apologize for missing out your reply.

Please change GB to UK in the default country in the settings page and test it again.

Let me know if that helps.”

This did not work! Can we hard code the default location to the UK at all? (All of our searches will only ever be in the UK). Or.. Can we append the search so that it always has ” UK” at the end of it?

If you could get back to be as soon as possible that would be great as this has been going on for a while now and I would see this as a very basic bit of functionality.

Thanks,

Scott.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,
    Try adding the script below to the functions.php file of your theme. Note that in order for this script to take effect you need to disable the Client-Side geocoder in GEO my WP Settings page.

I hope that helps.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Scott,
    Just checking if the solution above helps.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.