Forum: Geo Job Manager

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Job Manager premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Default distance ?

Home Forums Geo Job Manager Default distance ?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  netnuvo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

donaldp
    Participant

Hello again.

Just one quick question – can I set a default distance, for example 20 miles, instead of showing word “Miles” on a search bar? And when clicked on a button – show other distances.
    Or even better would be if I could set a default number + name, like “20 miles”, “30 miles” and so on.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Donald,
    Place this script in the functions.php file of your theme:

donaldp
    Participant

Do I also need to do something with CSS as well?
    Please check my image attached.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

No, it should work as is. Try grabbing the code from here. Sometimes the code posted in this forum get “broken”.

donaldp
    Participant

Yap, that probably was the problem. Just one more thing – how to show not the first distance number of dropdown list, but let’s say 4th. I have a list 3,7,10,15,20,50,100. So that a user would get 15 by default, but could manually change it to 3 or 7 or any other when clicked on dropdown?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I updated the code.

Change 25 ( if ( $value == ’25’ ) { ) to the value that you want.

donaldp
    Participant

That worked great! Thank you

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

netnuvo
    Participant

Sorry ro revive an old post, but do you have the same solution but for Geo My WP?

I need to set a custom default radius range, if someone do not specify it when he/she searches.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.