Forum: Bug Reports

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]denied geolocation for Mobile only

Home Forums Bug Reports denied geolocation for Mobile only

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Haitham Hejji
    Participant

hello,

I bought a SSL and now the geolocation is working on my desktop chrome but on my mobile I still get this message ” User denied the request for geolocation ” could you please till me how to fix it ?

this is my domain http://doubleq.me/booking/

thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Haitham,
    I just tested your site using google Chrome on both my computer and mobile phone and the location worked fine. Note that if you deny the geolocator on page load and then try to use the locator button, the browser won’t geolocate you and will return the “User denied…..” message. Once you deny the permission once, it will stay this way until your refresh the page.

Let me know if by now you got everything working.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.