Forum: Premium Settings

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Premium Settings premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Different markers not showing

Home Forums Premium Settings Different markers not showing

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  csbeck 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

csbeck
    Participant

Thanks for the plugin. I purchased the Premium Settings hoping that we would be able to change the default marker. I went into the GeoMy WP settings – under Post Types and assigned a different graphic for every type. My locations in the map are just POSTS.

I’ve also tried enabling Per post map icon. But none of the icons / labels change.

I would appreciate your assistance with getting this to work the way I expected to from purchasing the Premium Settings.

On a second note – sorry to stack items in this request – but when I enable the plugin, above the map I see some new fields.
    Categories:
    Choose Categories

Tags:
    Choose Tags

Format:
    Choose Format

Is there a setting to turn those off? Or do I have to go into my stylesheet and set display: none; for those divs?

Thanks again for your assistance.
    Chris

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Chris and thank you for the purchase.

I purchased the Premium Settings hoping that we would be able to change the default marker. I went into the GeoMy WP settings – under Post Types and assigned a different graphic for every type.

In the form editor under the “Map” tab and “Map icon usage”, did you check the “Per Post Type” or “Per Post” radio button?

On a second note – sorry to stack items in this request – but when I enable the plugin, above the map I see some new fields.
    Categories:
    Choose Categories

Tags:
    Choose Tags

Format:
    Choose Format

Is there a setting to turn those off? Or do I have to go into my stylesheet and set display: none; for those divs?

I don’t see the taxonomies in the live search form. I assume that you already disabled it?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

csbeck
    Participant

Sorry but didn’t see a response and got derailed to something else.
    I have looked at the settings for the Forms Editor and I don’t see a setting for Map Icon Usage. I’ve attached a screen shot.

As for the new fields, I did not see a selection mechanism for taxonomies, but I did see others. I’ve attached a screen shot for the Search Form as well.

Can you look over these settings to see if I applied them correctly?

I appreciate your assistance. I will make sure I look back at this topic sooner.
    Thanks. Chris.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Chris,
    Not a problem regarding the delayed reply.

Are you sure you have the Premium Settings Add-on properly activated? I seems like none of the Premium Settings exists on your form settings page.

Please navigate to the admin dashboard -> GEO my WP -> Add-ons and verify that Premium Settings add-on is activated. Another way to verify it is to check that the Premium Settings is activated in the admin’s Plugins page.

csbeck
    Participant

Thanks Eyal.
    I’ve gone in and made sure the Premium Add-on is activated. I didn’t want it activated because it showed those 3 fields above my search field. I’ve turned their display to none through CSS.
    I’m still having a problem with the markers not changing. I’ve attached several screen shots of my settings and the results. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

csbeck
    Participant

Just pinging here. Can someone give me some assistance to make the markers work correctly?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

csbeck
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.