Forum: Geo Members Directory

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Members Directory premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Display in front page

Home Forums Geo Members Directory Display in front page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Abílio Cipriano
    Participant

I have purchased KLEO geo location addon.
    And i need it to display on the start page, im using shortcodes, but the layout is all broken.

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you Abilio for the purchase.

I am not sure the issue has to do with the Kleo plugin.

Looking at the page I don’t see the search form at all. All I see is the list of members. Please verify that the shortcode that you use to display the member also suppose to display the search form.

Abílio Cipriano
    Participant

Just with

[gmw_current_location elements=”username,address,map” title=”Your Location” address_fields=”city,state,country”]

it shows a simple map.

please re check

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I am a bit confused.

What exactly is that you are trying to achieve?

gmw_current_location shortcode simply displays the visitor’s current location. It has nothing to do with Kleo Geolocation add-on or with BuddyPress at all.

Kleo Geolocation add-on works directly with the Members directory page of BuddyPress plugin ( like this Members page for example ) and provide proximity features to it. It is all described in the Kelo Geolocation add-on.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.