Forum: Feature Requests

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Feature Requests premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Display results on search page

Home Forums Feature Requests Display results on search page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pascal Klingler
    Participant

Hi,

is it possible to display all results on the search page? I have a created a search form and a separated search results page (www.mydomain.com/search-results). How can I show all items if the user goes to http://www.mydomain.com/search-results directly without using the search form on main page? If the users visit without using search form http://www.mydomain.com/search-results I want to show all items, is it possible?

Hope you can help me 🙂

Thanks a lot,
    Pascal

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Pascal,
    Create a new form and configure the “Page Load results” tab to display all locations on page load. Then click on the “Search Form” tab and in the “Search Form Template” dropdown select “Disable search form”. Then in the results page place the new form’s shortcode above the results shortcode.

This way when visiting the page directly, without a form submission, the new form shortcode will simply display all results. However, on form submission, the new form shortcode will not trigger but only the search results shortcode.

Let me know if that works.

Pascal Klingler
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

sorry it isn’t working. I have created a new form as you say and insert the shortcode in my search results page, but is isn’t working… hope you can help me…

Thanks,
    Pascal

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

If you setup the “Page load results” tab properly there is no reason for it not to work.

Can you post a screeshot of the “Page load results” tab of the form?

Which shortcode did you use for that form?

Pascal Klingler
    Participant

Ok, sorry! The problem was a setting 🙂 Now it works! Thanks a lot! 🙂

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome. I am glad I could help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.