Forum: Premium Settings

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Premium Settings premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Distance Units in Pop-up window left-white

Home Forums Premium Settings Distance Units in Pop-up window left-white

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

everywheresrl
    Participant

Hello, I would like to know how to put the default kilometers unit in the Distance Units in Pop-up window left-white in the radio directions tab:

Tank you, Marco

Private Content Hidden

everywheresrl
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Marco,
    I am not sure I understand. there is not search form in the link you posted so there is no way to search for locations base on distance and address. And the radius and units will only show when searching based on distance and location.

everywheresrl
    Participant

Thank you for consider my problem, I created a form “Post Locator” Type, with “Post type” = post, “Radius / Distance” = 1000, “Units” = kilometers, “Display list of results” = yes, “Display Map” = Within results, “Results Per Page” = 20

Basically I don’t need the search form but I only need to show map and all the 8 post with location that I have.

In the page I linked I have these shortcode:

[gmw map=”1″ units=”k” distance_unit=”k” distance_units=”k”]

[gmw search_results=”1″  units=”k” distance_unit=”k” distance_units=”k”]

(searching in the forum I found different and confusing solution to show Kilometers so I wrote all the possibility)

When you click on a orange marker, the windows that opens will show under the driving directions Miles as default distance units.

I wold like to know how is possible to set Kilometers by default.

Thank you, Marco

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you for the detailed explanation Marco.

Unfortunately, there is no way at the moment to set the directions default units to Kilometers.

However, I added it to my todo list and I might add it in future update of the plugin.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you need additional help with the above, please open a new support ticket.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Distance Units in Pop-up window left-white’ is closed to new replies.