GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]do_shortcode / AJAX / BuddyPress members loop

Home Forums Support do_shortcode / AJAX / BuddyPress members loop

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mickaël Maury 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mickaël Maury
    Participant

I have a site based on BuddyPress 3 for which I have a child theme of Community Junction. I have a file members-loop.php in the directory buddypress / members which displays the list of the members, in order to add the distance which separates the user of the various members I rejouté the following shortcode:
    <div class=”distance matchHeightBlockDistance”>
    <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gmw_bp_member_location units=”k” elements=”distance” item_type=”member” member_id=”‘ . bp_get_member_user_id() . ‘”]’); ?>
    </div>
    When you first load the page everything works perfectly but when loading via Ajax (eg filter in alphabetical order, pagination, …) the shortcode is no longer interpreted, and appears literally on the screen.

Website URL : https://ecclesia-athena.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    A fix to this issue will be provided in the next release of the plugin.

Mickaël Maury
    Participant

Thank you very much Eyal 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.