Forum: Kleo Geolocation

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Kleo Geolocation premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Does it work on posts?

Home Forums Kleo Geolocation Does it work on posts?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mike Ski
    Participant

Hi guys,

Does this add on work with displaying posts? I dont have any members, but would like to display posts using a “better” theme than the stock examples. Liked the way it displays members in the demo, and was wondering if it displays a results page of posts in the same way.

Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,
    Unfortunately, the add-on does not support posts search the same way it does with members and groups. Mainly because the theme does not have a search page for posts same way it has for Members and Groups ( or am I wrong? ).

However, It might be possible for you to create a custom results template file ( for GEO my WP search forms ) that matches the archive page of the Kleo theme by duplicating some parts of the archive template files. I haven’t tried try but it might be possible. And if that can be done you won’t event need the add-on. I will also look into that for a future update of the plugin.

I hope that helps.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.