Forum: Bug Reports

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]Double results?

Home Forums Bug Reports Double results?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeff Metzger 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jeff Metzger
    Participant

I’m getting an odd issue of the results appearing not only the main content area (shortcode) but it also appears under the search form itself in the sidebar.

You can see a screengrab (uploaded)

When I remove the search form from the sidebar it works fine.

If I load results coming from the homepage form, it works fine.

This was working fine, but after a recent update of the plugin, it is doing this now. Any ideas?

Jeff Metzger
    Participant

I forgot to include what I’m running.

WP 4.1.1
    Geo My WP 2.6
    GMW Add-on – Premium Settings 1.5
    GMW Add-on – Xprofile Fields 1.3.1

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,
    I know where the issue is. I am working on an update of the plugin which I am trying to release ASAP. I will include a fix for this issue as well.

Jeff Metzger
    Participant

Thanks Eyal.

Jeff Metzger
    Participant

Eyal,

I’m still getting the issue even after updating to 2.6.0.1

Was the fix in that update or is it coming in one of the add-ons?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,
    The recent update was an urgent fix in the updating system of the plugin nothing else but that. The next version of the plugin is a major update which I am still working on.

I do have the first beta of the next version ready if you’d like to give it a try. I wrapped up the beta yesterday and no one else have tested it yet so bugs are expected ( But shouldn’t be anything major hopefully ). This version should take care of the issue that you are having. If you’d like to give it a try let me know and I will mail it to you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Double results?’ is closed to new replies.