Forum: Groups Locator

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Groups Locator premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]drag to set location in Groups Locator

Home Forums Groups Locator drag to set location in Groups Locator

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rowan
    Participant

I’m using BuddyPress and Groups Locator to enable group admins to set up a group location when creating a new group. I need to provide the ability for admins to drag the locator to the exact spot on the map rather than only relying on street address. I see this is available in the other GeoMyWP plugins which I am using (e.g. the one that works with profiles and member registration) but it does not seem to be in the Groups Locator plugins. Also, I don’t see a way to put a map on the Group Admin page when setting up a new group, just the address. Is there a way to do this in Group Locator? Or if not, would one of your other plugins provide a way to do it (add location to buddypress groups)?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Rowan,
    This feature is not available at the moment but It will be with the release of the next major update of GEO my WP ( version 3.0 ).
    I have been working on it for few months now, and still working, and once it is ready I will update all the add-ons. Part of the update would be a better geotagging system.

I don’t have a release date at the moment since it is a major update and still have a lot of work to do. But I really hope that it will be ready within a couple of months.

I do apologize for not having a solution at the moment ( other than custom build it ).

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.