Forum: Beta Testing

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

Events+ kind addon – date driven issue

Home Forums Beta Testing Events+ kind addon – date driven issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

beah
    Participant

Found my way here regarding the WPMU dev Events add on you so kindly created (had no responses there) and was looking for a way to display events by date in search return ( major issue being REcurring events) do not present as a single item but a sub of a HUB of events..

Any and all help apreciated

many thanks again

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Beah,
    I saw your previous email but haven’t had a chance to respond. I have been out the country with limited online access.

I am now working on the next version of GEO my WP. Once released I will take a look at the event+ add-on and see if there is something I can do about the recurring events.

I am still out of the country to it might take a couple of weeks before I release the new version of the plugin.

beah
    Participant

Thankyou – there are many of us hoping that you can find a solution and very much appreciate your input

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Events+ kind addon – date driven issue’ is closed to new replies.