Forum: Exclude Members

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Exclude Members premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Exclude members by role

Home Forums Exclude Members Exclude members by role

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jeff
    Participant

I want to exclude people with specific roles from the membership list and search.
    I have purchased and installed this plugin but the only place I’ve found to exclude members is under GeoMyWP > Forms.

I’d like the default members page search and bp-members-loop to exclude the members too.
    In other words, I don’t want to edit or swap out the default search on the members page by putting another form or shortcode there?

Am I missing something?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,
    You are not missing anythings. The current version of the add-on only exclude members from the forms created by GEO my WP. That is how I initially developed the plugin since it is an extension for GEO my WP and not BuddyPress.
    However, your request is on my to do list of the add-on as other users requested the same thing.
    I am not sure when the next version will be ready but until then I could probably provide you with a script that will exclude the members you want from the members directory page.

Let me know.

Jeffrey Becker
    Participant

I figured out a way to exclude members from the loop based on their WP access level. (ie subscriber )

Phill Healey
    Participant

Jeff,

Care to share how you managed to exclude users? I can’t get the exclude members plugin to work, and I’ve not yet had a response from the support here.

Any info you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

@Phill,
    I have replied on your own topic. There is a new version of the add-on available. Please update your plugin and let me know if it fixes the issue for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Exclude members by role’ is closed to new replies.