Forum: Exclude Members

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Exclude Members premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Waiting for user confirmation]Excluding a user breaks the layout and look of the form

Home Forums Exclude Members Excluding a user breaks the layout and look of the form

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill Healey 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Alice Thorvald
    Participant

Hi,

When I add a member to exclude in my form, the look of the form changes and the layout is not rendered as usual. If I exclude a user (I have tried excluding both my self as an administrator and then a subscriber) the search is not performed at all.The forms shows ok again if I remove excluded users.

If I check that I just want the role administrator to be excluded then the form and the layout shows ok but the administrator is not excluded in the search result.

Version Details:

WP version: 4.2.4

Buddypress: 2.3.2.1

Geo my WP: 2.6.1.1

GMW Exclude Memebers: 1.2.1

GMW Members Directory: 1.41.

GMW Premium Settings: 1.6

GMW Xprofile Fields: 1.3.1

Thanks!

Regards Alice

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you Alice for your kind purchases and support.

I just uploaded a new version of Exclude Members add-on ( 1.2.2 ). Please update it and give it a try.

Let me know if that fixes the issue.

Thanks.

Alice Thorvald
    Participant

Thank you for quick response!

The new version solved the problem with the form and the layout not looking properly when adding a user to exclude. The form lokks good and the search is being performed with expected search result (user was excluded ). It did’nt solve the problem to exclude users by role. The administrator still appears in search result even if it is checked to be excluded.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Alice,
    I apologize for missing out your last reply.

Testing it on my site it seem to work fine. Can you please exclude the “subscriber” role and let me know if it works.

Thanks you.

Alice Thorvald
    Participant

Hi,

I have tested to exclude the subscriber role but it doesn’t work. The search result still contains the subscriber users. =(

Alice Thorvald
    Participant

Hi,

I have tested to exclude all of the roles that I have in my site, but the same result. No users are excluded in search result based on role.

Phill Healey
    Participant

It would appear that we have the same issue: https://geomywp.com/forums/topic/excluding-most-roles-stops-form-loading/#post-50917

Did you ever get a resolution to this? It seems that the support people stop responding to you and without you being able to fix the situation. It’d be great to know what you did about this, did you switch to another plugin?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Excluding a user breaks the layout and look of the form’ is closed to new replies.