Forum: Exclude Members

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Exclude Members premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Excluding any excludes all

Home Forums Exclude Members Excluding any excludes all

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 4 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Alex Fuentes
    Participant

Hello!  I seem to be experiencing an issue where when I exclude any member (via their user name, not role. although either way breaks the plugin), my results page breaks.

GMW version 2.6.1.0.1 and Exlude members version 1.2.1.  Can you provide any guidance?

Thanks,

Alex

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Alex,
    Have you just started using the Exclude Members add-on or have you been using it for some time and it was working before?

If it was working before have you done any updates recently that might cause this error? Have you just updated GEO my WP, Buddypress or Exclude Members Add-on?

THanks.

Alex Fuentes
    Participant

Hey Eyal, thanks for responding so quickly.  Yes, it was working prior to an update.  Could it be a corrupt database issue?  Sorry, I’m a layman in WordPress.  How would I go about testing a database corruption or perform a rollback (if required).

Thanks again!

Alex

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome Alex.

I don’t think it is the database. It might be something in the queries that changed in the last version of GEO my WP .

I am looking into that…

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

HI Alex,
    I have a new version of the add-on ready. Would you like to give it a try and see if it solves the issue that you are having? If so please provide me with an email address that I could use to send over the file.

Thanks.

Alex Fuentes
    Participant

Heya Eyal,

That’s great!  If you could send it to the below email that’d be awesome, thanks for your help!

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Sent!

Alex Fuentes
    Participant

Installed and tested.  Working perfectly!  You’re a rock star, thanks!

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂 I am glad I could help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Excluding any excludes all’ is closed to new replies.