Forum: Beta Testing

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

excluding / including xprofile member types

Home Forums Beta Testing excluding / including xprofile member types

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ttdev2014 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ttdev2014
    Participant

Hi, our site has several different types of members, but 2 main types. I need to exclude one type from the GEO results on our page. these are called ‘account types’, and are located in our ‘extended profiles’ settings.
    any help would be appreciated. Hope you’re having a good holiday… we could really use some support with your plugin. peace!

ttdev2014
    Participant

hi.. I was wondering if you could shed any light on this

results.php is pulling all the members and putting them on the map.
    we just need the class called back and displayed for ‘X’, not Y or Z

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    You can try adding the search_terms parameter to the BP_User_Query class. There is a filter that you can modify the query args pass to the bp_has_members function. The filter is:

And you can try the script below ( add to functions.php file ):

You will need to change the value ‘trainer’ with the value of the member type that you want to display. it could be ‘trainer’ ‘member’ or however you have it set it up. This way the query should display only member who have the value that you choose in one of their xprofile fields.

Also change the value of the form ID to your form ID.
    Let me know if you have any questions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Beta Testing’ is closed to new topics and replies.