Forum: Exclude Members

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Exclude Members premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type BP_User_Query as array

Home Forums Exclude Members Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type BP_User_Query as array

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

guerilladesigns
    Participant

My members map just stopped working and producing this error recently, can you please help?

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Did the error show up after an update of WP or GEO my WP, BuddyPress, Exclude Members or any other plugin?

Which version of WP, GEO my WP, BuddyPress and Exclude Members are you using?

guerilladesigns
    Participant

Yes, there was a malware attack on my server and was forced to update all plugins and core without testing. So everything on the site is fully up to date.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thanks for the info.
    I am looking into that and will get back to you as soon as I find the issue.

guerilladesigns
    Participant

Thank you.

Private Content Hidden

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

guerilladesigns
    Participant

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you for the info. However, I already found the issues and already wrapping up a new version of the add-on. If you’d like me to I can email you the new version to test before I upload it to the server.

If so just provide me with an email I could use to send over the file.

Thanks.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type BP_User_Query as array’ is closed to new replies.