Forum: Exclude Members

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Exclude Members premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Filter by group filters everyone

Home Forums Exclude Members Filter by group filters everyone

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 4 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Matthew Rea
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to filter my Members Global Map to only show a certain group – RIMA Ministers (it’s actually the only group at the moment). When I do this it excludes everyone, so that no-one appears on the map. Any ideas?

I am using exclude members 1.2.1 and wordpress 4.2.4

Thanks

Private Content Hidden

Matthew Rea
    Participant

Hi, any progress on this please?

I am trying to exclude members by role – I only want authors to be shown on my members’ global map.

I have updated the plugin and tried checking various of the role boxes in exclude members, but all are shown on the map whichever boxes I check.

Thanks, Matt.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,
    I just tested your site and it seems to work fine. I tested it by excluding all roles but contributes then I tested it with only administrator and lastly with only authors.
    All seem to work fine.

The map ( form ID 4 ) is now set to only show authors. Please test it again and let me know if you still have this issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.