GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Filtering by State

Home Forums Support Filtering by State

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ShorelineDave
    Participant

Hi,
    I read the post titled ‘Filter Results By State’ in the ‘Tips and Scripts’ category, and thought that’s exactly what I need. Passing this tutorial on to someone to try out, he had some success in that he was able to create a dropdown menu of ‘state’ locations from the database and display it in search form. But the coding of the filter has proved unsuccessful.
    Is the code in the post now outdated?
    Any assistance greatly appreciated to get this ‘filter by State’ to work.
    As a second request on this subject, does anyone know if when linking Geo my MP to google maps, the result of a filter by ‘State’ could be to load a map defined by state boundaries, scaling appropriately in the map container. This would also be applicable to a ‘Country’ filter if it would work.
    Many thanks

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,

I apologize for not replying sooner.

1. Indeed, the “filter by state” topic is now outdated. I do need to update it but I will be able to do so when I get a free moment.

2. It might be possible to link to a map showing the boundaries of the state, but I haven’t tried this before so I can’t be sure. This might be possible by modifying the output of the get_directions() function.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.