Forum: Bug Reports

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Fixed in the Next Release]Form with dropdown options less than 1 mile

Home Forums Bug Reports Form with dropdown options less than 1 mile

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anne Hiatt 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anne Hiatt
    Participant

Hi,

I previously had the Radius/Distance set in my Search Form to 0.25,.5,1 Miles.  It is a Members Locater form.  With a recent update of the plugin my dropdown options are showing as 0,0,1.

Is it possible to show distance range options of less than 1 mile somehow?

Thanks,

Anne

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Anne,
    That is a bug in the plugin. I will release a new version with a fix after the weekend.

Anne Hiatt
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

Just checking in and seeing if you know when the new version will be released?

Thanks,

Anne

Anne Hiatt
    Participant

Hi Eyal,

I updated the plugin to the latest release but i’m still having the issue of not being able to show a dropdown menu in the search form for options under 1 mile.  Any chance there is a fix for this?  Thank you.  It is working great for us!

Anne

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Sorry about that Anne.

I am now uploading a new version that should take care of that. The update should be available shortly.

Anne Hiatt
    Participant

Thank you!  That did the trick.

All best,

Anne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.