Forum: Feature Requests

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Feature Requests premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Not resolved]Formidable: Address get´s lost when editing

Home Forums Feature Requests Formidable: Address get´s lost when editing

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dlx 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

dlx
    Participant

Hello!

There is no forum for Formidable Geolocation so I chosed this one…

First, the add-on works great with Formidable – thanks a lot!

Just one thing is a bit tricky: When you are admin (or a user who can edit entries) and open an entry the location get´s lost because the autolocator get´s your position and replaces it by yours. So you don´t have a chance to edit any entry without loosing the location that had been set before (maybe by a user in the frontend of the site).

I set my browser (chrome) to block any of the websites location requests to be able to edit. But now I get the “User denied the request for Geolocation.” popup every time before and after saving the entry. No fun when you have to edit a lot of entries…

Maybe you could add an option to stop the autolocator for admins (or better by role). I think this would help a lot.

Best regards,
    Jan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.