Forum: Geo Job Manager

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Geo Job Manager premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Forms doesnt have a create form button

Home Forums Geo Job Manager Forms doesnt have a create form button

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cikihufy 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Derek Mkc
    Participant

Hi Eyal

In the ‘create forms” section there is a drop down that says “create new form” but when you drop down to that nothing happens, there is no “create form” or “go” button, so I cant create a form?

I think I need to create a form becaise I want to create a directly that lists a certain business type across my GeoMyWp – JM maps?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Derek and thank you for the purchase.

First, just to let you know that you don’t need GEO my WP plugin in order for WP Job Manager Geolocation add-on to work. GEO my WP is a separate plugin with its own add-on. I am mentioning that because many users install GEO my WP because they confuse and think that it is necessary for WP job Manager Geolocation.

Now, if you do want to install and use GEO my WP plugin in addition to WP Job Manager that is fine. If that’s the case, than In order to create posts first make sure that you have the Posts Locator core add-on activate ( dashboard -> GEO my WP -> add-on ).

Please verify that first and let me know if you still need help.

Derek Mkc
    Participant

Hi Eyal

That’s exactly what I had done, you are right . . I have installed both.

OK – I’ve made sure I have all the add ons turned on

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi Derek,

OK – I’ve made sure I have all the add ons turned on

Are you able to create forms now?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

cikihufy
    Participant

We want created by the all forms to press just one click that will never on the form will see by the resolving of the certain business. From the relocation information about best thesis writing service will make the clicking button by the locator detect.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.