Forum: F.A.Q

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.

[Resolved]Frontend Publishing Pro – codecanyon

Home Forums F.A.Q Frontend Publishing Pro – codecanyon

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kyle Harris
    Participant

bought this little plugin from codecanyon and its going down a treat but im having trouble linking it up with geomywp, the front end plugin has an input for meta keys so im just curious what are the meta keys for GMW location box back end and the content within

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Kyle,
    GEO my WP holds its location information in custom table in database rather than in custom fields.
    However, there is a function that you can use which geocode the address pass to the function and saves in in GEO my WP database table.

Take a look at this post and use it as a reference. You will need to make the necessary adjustments so it will work with the plugin that you are using.

Kyle Harris
    Participant

Hi Eyal, ive been talking to the developer of the plugin and hes trying his best to help me i sent him the link and he modified it for me but it didnt work so he has taken a look backend for me and just messaged me this back

Hi. I just logged into your site and ran some tests. As I suspected the function gmw_pt_update_location is not available to the code I pasted in your child theme. The rest of the code is working as expected. You should contact the support staff of GeoMyWP and ask them where the function gmw_pt_update_location is located and if it is no longer available, is there a substitute.

Any ideas?

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hey Kyle,
    The function gmw_pt_update_location() still exists in the same location. If you look in the script I provided above the required file is being included.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.