GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]GD + GEO my WordPress

Home Forums Support GD + GEO my WordPress

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eyal Fitoussi 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

It also has an interesting feature called “Auto Locator“. This feature will automatically try to get the user’s current location When first visiting the website. If location found it will be saved via cookies. GEO my WordPress without compromising GD?

I didn’t find the right solution from the internet.

References: https://wpgeodirectory.com/support/topic/integrate-geo-my-wordpress/

Animated Business Overview

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I am not exactly sure what you mean by “GEO my WordPress without compromising GD”. Can you please explain in more details?

Lee Fuller
    Participant

I certainly don’t want to imply that I am an expert here. However, I read your post, and I know that I tried GD (I’m assuming you’re talking about “GeoDirectory”) – and it was a much more complex process. And, it was completely redundant. With a bit of managing, you can do just as much with Geo My WP.

Just my .02.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Thank you Lee for the feedback.

I do believe that @Shawnturner indeed referred to the GeoDirectory plugin. And I agree, both plugins have many similar features when it comes to geotagging posts. And because both plugins use Google Maps API, it causes for many conflicts.

It is most likely possible to overcome some, or all conflicts, when found. However, I usually do not recommended to use both plugins for the same project.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.