GEO my WP Support

Use this forum for technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons only. For technical support and general questions related to any of the premium extensions please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]Geocoder failed (after all)

Home Forums Support Geocoder failed (after all)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joseph255 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

joseph255
    Participant

Hello

I have setup the two API keys with google and tested API with the plugin tool. It always says “Geocoder success!” But I am unable to get current gps location:

Error message “Geocoder failed due to: REQUEST_DENIED”

Observation: error occurs both in chrome and edge, although location is set to allowed

I tried this forum but I couldn’t find anything to resolve the problem

Please help-me

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Joseph,

Is there a front-end page where I could test and see the error?

joseph255
    Participant

Hi Eyal

Yes, please go to https://taxibr.com.br/membros/ and check out that gray search bar.

Thank you

joseph255
    Participant

Hi Eyal

How are you doing?

Any news on my issue? I was thinking in deactivating other plugins which also use google api such as Chauffeur Booking System, I will try this later today and let you know if succeeded.

Best regards
    Jose

joseph255
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Joseph,

I apologize for the delayed reply.

It does seem to be a conflict with another mapping plugin.

It seems that either another plugin or your theme loads Google Maps API but without the API key. So you need to either make sure you enter your Google Maps browser API key in the other mapping plugins/theme or try deactivating the other mapping plugin and see if the issue is corrected.

Let me know if this helps.

joseph255
    Participant

Hello Eyal

Although I had tried your recommendations without success, it helped me to find the solution, that was to use the following plugin: “API KEY for Google Maps”.

Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.