Forum: Feature Requests

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Feature Requests premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Feature request]GeomyWP for Ultimate Member

Home Forums Feature Requests GeomyWP for Ultimate Member

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  geo-fan 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Enrique De Jesús
    Participant

We use & love Ultimate Member as our WordPress membership system, and it’s growing in popularity too. Will there be an add-on for this plugin anytime soon? Could that be achieved easily?

Thank you!

– SRS

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

Hello Enrique,

What kind of integration between GEO my WP and intimate Member are you looking for? What kind of add-on will do?

Enrique De Jesús
    Participant

We’d like to allow Advanced Address to be used in Ultimate Member’s registration forms just as it is for Gravity Forms + User Registration, etc. Also member search filters for that would be awesome.

Home

– SRS

Eyal Fitoussi
    Keymaster

I will look into that Enrique. I will need to first install and learn how the plugin works.

geo-fan
    Participant

Hi, how it this going? Is there any plan to integrate GEO my WP with ultimame member? Would be amazing 🙂

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.